Thursday, March 7, 2019

My Autobiography

My Autobiography NameJasmin Ariane A. V entirelyo SecIV Mendelssohn My design is Jasmin Ariane Arciga V tot wholeyo. I am 15 mature old. I am from Philippines. My natal twenty dollar bill dollar bill-four hour period is on February 9th, 1997. I exhaust in my family my Younger associate, My Mom & vitamin A My Dad.. My Fathers Name is Sonny G. V solelyo and He is a instrumentalist in Shenzhen, China. And My Mothers Name is Mary-Ann A. Vallo and she is The one whos With us. In my disembodied spirit I suck bad and good experiences, unless a fantastic breeding overall. These experiences friend me to be expert, and I learn from them every(prenominal) mean solar day of my conduct.As a typical Filipina girl, I have dark-brown eyes, brown skin complexion, dark hair and a height about 50 tall. I am a persistent kind of person, at a time I have a dream I forget do all my best to achieve it. I started kindergarten when I was 4 familys old and I terminate it at 6 geezerhood old. In the kindergarten, I had very good times. at that place I made my prototypic good friends in all my animateness, and I remember them for the games that we tactical manoeuvreed together. Later, I started elementary school when I was 6 geezerhood old at Dau Central Elementary domesticate.I remember school very well, because at origin I was so sc ared of my parvenu environment. I made friends in that respect and I uniformd to study, do my homework, tour with my friends, and talk with them about elevator railroad cartoons on television. In fact, I unfeignedly enjoyed this time in my tikehood. I finished elementary school when I was 12 years old. I was lively to go to high school to learn new things and make new friends there. After elementary school, I went to high school at School of the Infant Jesus. It was bigger and had more students than elementary school. there I had more teachers than I had before. My new friends were very friendly and well-nigh of them were shy, especially the girls. scarce Im with my elementary friend so it is not hard for me to coif because Im with a close friend. When I was studying in high school, I went to all the activities there. In col circumferenceseicular, I interchangeabled al or so the dancing and games activities, because I could spend more time with my friends. I really like to remember these moments from high school because I learned a lot. And about my friends, we are very good friends.I remember these beaming moments with them and we joke about it. And presently Im in 4th year and in a few calendar months Ill finish my high school. But Im Still undecided on what Program Ill render. But ill promise that I could reach my goal by studying hard and not outlet out with my friends too much. My favorite(a) sport is volleyball. When I dont have anything to do, I heat to surf the net, open my mail, facebook, instagram, & twitter. Then watch complydy, romantic, and horror movies in Tom365. com. I can play some(prenominal) musical instruments like guitar, easy & flute.But I intimatelyly loved to play Guitar. My set-back guitar was disposed(p) by my Father, it is color pink and its body is sparkling & shimmering because of its Glitters. And I too like hanging out with my friends. solely my success and trialsare experienced with me. Until I graduatein my Program that I will acquittance to hook on. I have many plans in my vitality, when the time was comeIllfind a job and Ill answer my parents. Because I want to repay those hard works and sacrifices that they did fairish to make us happy and to finish our studies. And thats the short story about my flavourMy AutobiographyIt all started nearly fifteen years ago, in a little industry town called Wigan, in a hospital called Billinge, when a 35 yr old woman gave birth to a fluff male kid called Shaun Graham weighing in at 6lb 4oz. Once born, he had to go straight into an incubator. He thus went home to live his behavior for the undermentioned 15 yrs in an airfield called Gidlow and street Gidlow Lane. Once he got home he lived his life in the same house for 15 years. So here I am forthwith to proclaim you the move around of me Shaun Graham for the best of my 15 years. Youll get the ups, the downs, the achievements and the disappointments.One of the of import parcel of my life would be my background. My dad is originally from Scotland a bad commonwealth called Grangemouth he lived in a flat with his Mum Dad and companion Ian. His mum died when my Dad was seventeen. Thats when my Dad started to hate his Dad. This was because his Dad wouldnt have a head stone on his Mums grave. My Dad and thereforece went on pass to Blackpool where he met my Mum. Her life is a completely different story. Her Dad came from Ireland, Cork. They lived their life in a nice area called Standish Lower Ground.Her Dad died on my Mums 6th birthday and her mum died not so languish ago 24/2/2 003. Once the two got married on 5/2/1983 and moved to the current area that we still live now Gidlow. Its not the nicest of places unless its half decent. They gave Birth to Michelle 1 year on, and then another year on Marie was on her look. They lived together for four years then the best news ever was that I was on the modal value. either my mum ever treasured for four years was a boy and then thats what she got. People have told me as a child I was quite stupid provided running around and running into everything like cupboards and lamp posts.Theres one time when my shoes got to big for me as a blow. So my Mum took me to get some more, scarce the size up was way 2 big for my feet, my Mum looked at them and little did she know it I had pushed two dummies in them. Everyone says I was an active child hardly alike was a very moody one too. It only took me 9 month to learn to walk. As I grew up to a small child I started then to like sports, didnt know the rules just liked c ompete on my local field, Gidlow field. The more I grew the more active I became and the less moody I got which was described as a miracle by my family.From my families earliest memories of me, to mine. Well this wont be in order of get on or importance, just order as it comes to my head. First of all is my starting time ever football match. It was at Standish strikers a 6-a-side league. I contend for capital of Italy and this is where I found out I was going to be a goalkeeper. We lost that game 2-1 but I kept us in the game. The side by side(p) memory has to be the time when Joseph and I used go to play school, I used always have the bike and Joseph the car we would play in them, all day 7 days a week.When I was in year five at Sacred join, I cracked my head open on some metal bars, Mrs Birchall hie me to A&E, I waited in the waiting area for about 1 hour talking to a man who had fallen off some ladders. We both got called in at the same time, all I essential to have in my head was some glue, which subsequently came off in 4 days. The cut did leave a scar for live though. Ive had a few special events. They vary from athletics to funerals. Ill start with the grim news maiden, it was a school day Friday twenty-eighth 2003 the big day for the graham household as it was my Grandmas funeral.We waited and waited for the cars to pull up 2 take us to the church population in cutting all scream because a popular member of the family had gone. The cars pulled up, mum, dad, Marie, Michelle and I all in the premiere car looking onto the car which held the coffin surrounded in flowers. In the second and last car were my aunties and cousins, it was all tears as we went onetime(prenominal) the old folks home my Grandma had spent 7 yrs of her life their. As we approached the church loads of slew were awaiting the arrival of the three dim cars.Three males and one female carried the coffin to the front of Sacred burden Church. The small beech oak coffin laid right in front of us speeches from my dad and Michelle. We then went on a long move around up to ST Maries church where she was buried peacefully with her long deep in thought(p) husband and babe. Now to give you some happy news, it was happy for me anyway. It was 2eighth June 2003, Greater Manchester Youth Games. I was doing athletics 10 towns and cities competing. Manchester were the favourites, like always, but it seemed to be the Wigan team hadnt read the script.The Wigan squad was looking strong as I led the male team and Becky led the girls. It started off brusk with none of our athletes winning in the 100m but later on on that it was all supreme for the Wigan team. My first event was the discus, it was also my weakest. I ended up eighth out of twenty so it werent a bad start were as my team mate got 6th. After that event we were both go to the next event which I was more confident at, the triple jump after three jumps, all jaming my personal best, I ended up in a su perb position of tertiary out of twenty again so I was over the moon with that.I was then rested for a few hours as my next event was a long time off, I was waiting watching all my catch winning and get valuable points for us. I was then called over by Coach Claire, she told me to get warmed up with my running partner, Jordan. I was all mentally prepared for this with a crowd of hundreds watching. The loud speakers came on cheering out can all 800m competitors please go to the finish line. I was there within minutes of the call I could not wait. complaint The gun had fired for the start. I was off, and in my favourite position, setting the chiliad at the front. 00m gone I was still at the front but something horribly went wrong, my calf muscle was giving in, but I precious this race so bad I kept going. I was later taken on the 250m mark I was in second. As I ran round the left bend, I could hear the roars from the Wigan camp. It gave me a huge preach to catch up with the car ry oner. 50m go I was catching up to the reach it was going to come down to who had the sprint finish, unlucky for me he gravel me by 2m. I was upset at losing the lead but happy I pulled through an injury and gave Wigan the points they call for.After a much demand rest we were all awaiting the results. They mentioned the seven loser, Im glad to say Wigan wasnt mentioned but Manchester werent either. third place was then read out BURY they took their time getting the medals and left Manchester and Wigan athletes in nerves. After all the medal ceremony to overwhelm was over, it was then again the loud speaker with 125 points in second place. Then this long delay bout 10 seconds but seemed hours MANCHESTER a big roar came from the Wigan team. Once we picked up our medals we were quickly rushed to have our picture taken for the papers.I dont remember much after that just being so pleased to have captained a winning side. There are people who I have to mention, these people I part you about next are my important people who have helped me all they way in my life. Its not the fact youve lost it, its the fact of what you do to get it back. That is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given me. It was from one of the most important people in my life, my dad. Hes always been there for me normally to help me in sports and so on. Obviously my Mum would be an important part to my life.She always helps me go down the right track and not the wrong. The main(prenominal) reason has to be she gave me my pocket money and still does. Then theres my child Michelle who always, without fail, gave me money when I had no money at all. Well woful away from family ill have to pick 1 of the only people who know me inside out, and that is Joseph Hull, also known as Hully. Ive known him since play school, he knows everything about me almost. When we vie for the same football team 2 years ago, I played in net he played up front, we had a perfect connection off kicks etc. My component part can change depends what mood people give me in the morning. It takes a bit for me to get moody. At times I like to be on my to realise what I am doing with my life and just differentiate all my problems out but I do like to be with my dyad because they make me laugh smile n just are good mates. I am very energetic. I have been give tongue to to have the legs of a gazelle, the reactions of a cat and the height of an Irish lepricorn. I can also be very lazy, if I am in house alone I can just sit on couch and watch television or play on round top. People dont think Im a mystery, just think Im stupid.For my future Ive got a few things planned so in case one dont go to plan Ive got another one to fall back on. More importantly I plan to go to collage and university maybe Edge Hill, I dont know yet. When Im older I want to earn a spiritedness by coaching or P. E teacher maybe away of Wigan, due to people have been telling me its better pay. When I hold out im h oping to have a vacation home but instead of going to the future ill let the future come to me. Thats been the main points in my life for the other(prenominal) 15 years, fair boring werent it, I swear you enjoyed it.My AutobiographyIt all started nearly fifteen years ago, in a little industry town called Wigan, in a hospital called Billinge, when a 35 yr old woman gave birth to a baby boy called Shaun Graham weighing in at 6lb 4oz. Once born, he had to go straight into an incubator. He then went home to live his life for the next 15 yrs in an area called Gidlow and street Gidlow Lane. Once he got home he lived his life in the same house for 15 years. So here I am now to tell you the journey of me Shaun Graham for the best of my 15 years. Youll get the ups, the downs, the achievements and the disappointments.One of the main move of my life would be my background. My dad is originally from Scotland a bad area called Grangemouth he lived in a flat with his Mum Dad and brother Ian. H is mum died when my Dad was seventeen. Thats when my Dad started to hate his Dad. This was because his Dad wouldnt have a head stone on his Mums grave. My Dad then went on holiday to Blackpool where he met my Mum. Her life is a completely different story. Her Dad came from Ireland, Cork. They lived their life in a nice area called Standish Lower Ground.Her Dad died on my Mums 6th birthday and her mum died not so long ago 24/2/2003. Once the two got married on 5/2/1983 and moved to the current area that we still live now Gidlow. Its not the nicest of places but its half decent. They gave Birth to Michelle 1 year on, and then another year on Marie was on her way. They lived together for four years then the best news ever was that I was on the way. All my mum ever wanted for four years was a boy and then thats what she got. People have told me as a child I was quite stupid just running around and running into everything like cupboards and lamp posts.Theres one time when my shoes got to big for me as a baby. So my Mum took me to get some more, but the size up was way 2 big for my feet, my Mum looked at them and little did she know it I had pushed two dummies in them. Everyone says I was an active child but also was a very moody one too. It only took me 9 month to learn to walk. As I grew up to a small child I started then to like sports, didnt know the rules just liked contend on my local field, Gidlow field. The more I grew the more active I became and the less moody I got which was described as a miracle by my family.From my families earliest memories of me, to mine. Well this wont be in order of age or importance, just order as it comes to my head. First of all is my first ever football match. It was at Standish strikers a 6-a-side league. I played for capital of Italy and this is where I found out I was going to be a goalkeeper. We lost that game 2-1 but I kept us in the game. The next memory has to be the time when Joseph and I used go to play school, I use d always have the bike and Joseph the car we would play in them, all day 7 days a week.When I was in year five at Sacred Heart, I cracked my head open on some metal bars, Mrs Birchall rushed me to A&E, I waited in the waiting area for about 1 hour talking to a man who had fallen off some ladders. We both got called in at the same time, all I required to have in my head was some glue, which later came off in 4 days. The cut did leave a scar for live though. Ive had a few special events. They vary from athletics to funerals. Ill start with the tragical news first, it was a school day Friday twenty-eighth 2003 the big day for the graham household as it was my Grandmas funeral.We waited and waited for the cars to pull up 2 take us to the church people in black all instant(a) because a popular member of the family had gone. The cars pulled up, mum, dad, Marie, Michelle and I all in the first car looking onto the car which held the coffin surrounded in flowers. In the second and last c ar were my aunties and cousins, it was all tears as we went past the old folks home my Grandma had spent 7 yrs of her life their. As we approached the church loads of people were awaiting the arrival of the three black cars.Three males and one female carried the coffin to the front of Sacred Heart Church. The small beech oak coffin laid right in front of us speeches from my dad and Michelle. We then went on a long journey up to ST Maries church where she was buried peacefully with her long bewildered husband and sister. Now to give you some happy news, it was happy for me anyway. It was 28th June 2003, Greater Manchester Youth Games. I was doing athletics 10 towns and cities competing. Manchester were the favourites, like always, but it seemed to be the Wigan team hadnt read the script.The Wigan squad was looking strong as I led the male team and Becky led the girls. It started off sad with none of our athletes winning in the 100m but after that it was all positive for the Wigan t eam. My first event was the discus, it was also my weakest. I ended up 8th out of twenty so it werent a bad start were as my team mate got 6th. After that event we were both rushed to the next event which I was more confident at, the triple jump after three jumps, all beating my personal best, I ended up in a superb position of 3rd out of twenty again so I was over the moon with that.I was then rested for a few hours as my next event was a long time off, I was waiting watching all my mates winning and getting valuable points for us. I was then called over by Coach Claire, she told me to get warmed up with my running partner, Jordan. I was all mentally prepared for this with a crowd of hundreds watching. The loud speakers came on cheering out can all 800m competitors please go to the finish line. I was there within minutes of the call I could not wait. flak The gun had fired for the start. I was off, and in my favourite position, setting the whole step at the front. 00m gone I was still at the front but something horribly went wrong, my calf muscle was giving in, but I wanted this race so bad I kept going. I was later taken on the 250m mark I was in 2nd. As I ran round the left bend, I could hear the roars from the Wigan camp. It gave me a huge itchiness to catch up with the leader. 50m go I was catching up to the lead it was going to come down to who had the sprint finish, unlucky for me he beat me by 2m. I was upset at losing the lead but happy I pulled through an injury and gave Wigan the points they needed.After a much needed rest we were all awaiting the results. They mentioned the seven loser, Im glad to say Wigan wasnt mentioned but Manchester werent either. 3rd place was then read out BURY they took their time getting the medals and left Manchester and Wigan athletes in nerves. After all the medal ceremony to overwhelm was over, it was then again the loud speaker with 125 points in 2nd place. Then this long delay bout 10 seconds but seemed hours M ANCHESTER a big roar came from the Wigan team. Once we picked up our medals we were quickly rushed to have our picture taken for the papers.I dont remember much after that just being so pleased to have captained a winning side. There are people who I have to mention, these people I tell you about next are my important people who have helped me all they way in my life. Its not the fact youve lost it, its the fact of what you do to get it back. That is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given me. It was from one of the most important people in my life, my dad. Hes always been there for me normally to help me in sports and so on. Obviously my Mum would be an important part to my life.She always helps me go down the right track and not the wrong. The main reason has to be she gave me my pocket money and still does. Then theres my sister Michelle who always, without fail, gave me money when I had no money at all. Well travel away from family ill have to pick 1 of the only people who know me inside out, and that is Joseph Hull, also known as Hully. Ive known him since play school, he knows everything about me almost. When we played for the same football team 2 years ago, I played in net he played up front, we had a perfect connection off kicks etc.My lineament can change depends what mood people give me in the morning. It takes a bit for me to get moody. At times I like to be on my to realise what I am doing with my life and just break up all my problems out but I do like to be with my mates because they make me laugh smile n just are good mates. I am very energetic. I have been verbalize to have the legs of a gazelle, the reactions of a cat and the height of an Irish lepricorn. I can also be very lazy, if I am in house alone I can just sit on couch and watch television or play on lap top. People dont think Im a mystery, just think Im stupid.For my future Ive got a few things planned so in case one dont go to plan Ive got another one to fall back on. Mor e importantly I plan to go to collage and university maybe Edge Hill, I dont know yet. When Im older I want to earn a funding by coaching or P. E teacher maybe alfresco of Wigan, due to people have been telling me its better pay. When I exsert im hoping to have a holiday home but instead of going to the future ill let the future come to me. Thats been the main points in my life for the past 15 years, fair boring werent it, I entrust you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment